Progress has been made on most outstanding known issues.
SIGNIFICANT ISSUES THAT REMAIN IN PROGRESS:
- Within a survey, cloning specific items (e.g. pages, questions, logic blocks, etc.) is still experiencing problems. The team is working to resolve the issues and test / evaluate.
- When generating a Respondent File, an error message is displayed.
ISSUES THAT SHOULD NOW BE RESOLVED:
- The sending of email campaigns should again be functional. Please note, email campaigns that had been "stuck" as sending should be canceled and re-sent.
- Validate Data is now reporting correct counts across all question types.
- Cloning entire surveys should be fully functional at this point, though performance may be slower than desired. In particular:
* Question Texts and Response Lists should all be cloning successfully.
* Multi-lingual projects with localizations should be cloning successfully.
* Concept logic blocks within concept tests should be cloning successfully.
- Users can now be deleted by people with appropriate administrative privileges.
- Themes should again be modifiable.
- Exporting data should no longer have either null/empty values or extraneous zeroes in either ASCII or Excel format.
- "Invalid Formula Semantics" errors while testing surveys should no longer appear
- Users now have the ability to download data in the Export File portion of the system
- "Lookup Files" were not able to be added, modified and/or deleted. This has been resolved.
- Email Campaigns Sample Files should now upload.
- Variable/Question names no longer appear with 8 digit precision (decimal places)
- Creation of new users and the resetting of passwords should now be functioning correctly
- Cloning surveys that feature logic loops no longer create errors in logic loop construction in newly-created (cloned) surveys.
- Cloning surveys that include grid questions is now stable.
- Deletion of entire pages containing logic blocks is now functional (no longer generates a Database Error message).
- When re-ordering and re-arranging logic blocks and/or pages containing logic blocks, changes should be persisted consistently.
- The ability to download the list of respondents that have unsubscribed from email campaigns should be functional.
Following this significant migration, we are aware of changes in Cmix's performance profile, particularly as relates to the cloning of surveys. The team is working to optimize performance, however this will be an ongoing effort with incremental improvements to be expected over the coming days and weeks. Current performance should not have an impact on respondents completing surveys or on the functionality of the platform itself - merely that certain operations in the survey authoring tool may take a different amount of time (sometimes less, sometimes more) than they had before the most recent maintenance.
We are also seeing reports of various other issues - some intermittent, and some which may be tied to the issues outlined above. The team is investigating these issues and will be updating this status incident as issues are further diagnosed. Should you encounter other issues, please email CustomerSuccess@dynata.com
to let the team know.