Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Jul 18, 2020 - 00:01 CDT
Our next release for Dynata's reporting & analytics solution (MarketSight) is currently scheduled to occur on July 18th, 2020 between 1 a.m. EDT - 4 a.m. EDT. During this window, reporting & analytics will be unavailable.
A selection of product improvements featured in this release:
- Weighting variable settings will now persist and weights will be re-calculated when data is synced or appended.
- Conditional Variables can now be defined to use text values in their logic.
- Custom labeling is now supported for datasets synched programmatically via API, within the user interface, or leveraging the dataset labeling workbook.
- Speed improvements when syncing large datasets.
- Improved the error messaging shown for synched datasets to accelerate the resolution of data conflicts or permissions.
- Improved usability of the Dashboard Editor, including zoom, alignment options, and hover states.
- API improvements including support for user groups, data appends, and data labeling via the dataset labeling workbook.
Posted Jul 17, 2020 - 12:38 CDT
This scheduled maintenance affected: Reporting and Analytics (MarketSight) (United States Environment) and Survey Authoring (Cmix) (Interactive Reporting).